Kitchen Team Member
A Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our leadership team consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of our Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. Starting pay is $15 an hour.
Job Objective: To prepare, cook, and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, with the key aim of delivering food to our customers within 90 seconds.
• Prepare, cook, and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
• Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
• Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Supervisor
• Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training to include annual recertification
• Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Be involved and contribute at team meetings
• Carry out instructions given by the management team and operator
• Protect the interest of the operator
At Chick-fil-A, the kitchen staff role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
Hours for this position are 6:00 am - 3:00 pm or 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm. NO SUNDAYS.
Work in a Chick-fil-A Restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
We follow COVID-19 Guidelines as provided by Chick-fil-A Inc in accordance with recommendations from the CDC.